Friday 26 November 2010

SNOW!

So, although I accept this post is completely pre-emptive, this years winter season may well be on its way. With the recent cold snap and snow all over the country, the first flakes have begun to fall in the valleys and if the weather forecast is anything to go by for the next two weeks, it might not be all that long before the local water features start forming.

About time I started this blog again, so I'll keep it updated with any news and info on weather, conditions, access and ice. I'll be out a lot and will keep updated with my own reports and photos but as with last year it would be fantastic if you could keep your own coming in which will of course be published on here for everyone to see.

This is the kind of forecast I like to see - http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/7days.asp?zipcode=merthyr%20tydfil

Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment